Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Blue screen when installing software
gabriel m. Nov 6, 2014 at 12:02 PM (12:02 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• I having Blue srceen on my computer when installing PEDriver, icd16z and icd32z

Gabriel

Comments

• Gabriel,

1) What operating system are you using?

2) Blue screen, as in Blue Screen of Death? Is it possible to take a screenshot of the issue?

3) This error occurs on all three installs?

Best Regards,

Kevin

• 1-I'm using window 7 system.
      2-Blue screen:Caused by an unhandled exception in a registry filtering driver.
      3-Yes this error occurs on all three installs.
      I was using window XP machine before, until I received the new machine with window 7 system. Installation of all three softwares was successfully done on the first time, but the installation code I received from my supervisor didn't work. I gave my computer to our IT who tried, but He couldn't, then He uninstalled all the sofware from my machine.Since that day I'm having blue screen.
      Actually I received a new USB multilink Universal FX Programmer, with CD and new installation code but I'm still having bleu screen. Even our IT cannot solv the problem. We removed from the regedit: "VICHW11.SYS", "GIVEIO.SYS" and "PEDRV.SYS" according to FAQ ID # 15, but we still having blue screen.

Best regards
      Gabriel

• Greetings,

Is this issue resolved?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement