Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Flash algorithm for MPC5777M having 8528KB on chip flash
Atin M. Oct 27, 2014 at 06:14 AM (06:14 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,
    All i am not able to find a suitable algorithm for the controller MPC5777M having 8528KB on chip flash. I have checked the map/hex file generated for the controller, it shows that the start address is 0x08FC0000 where as None of the algorithm currently present on the site have a base start address pointing to this address. So can you please help me in resolving this issue. Do I need to request for a new algorithm?

Comments

• Greetings,

Some of the new MPC57xx devices included mirror flash locations because they represent flash similar to the MPC55xx/56xx devices. Currently we do not have an algorithm for the mirror flash locations. You have two options:

1) Use our MoveS19 utility to change the base address of your S19 file to a different flash location:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=110

2) Create a custom algorithm request in our support page and we can create the algorithm for you to be mapped at this location. Please give us 3-5 business days to complete this.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you very much for the fast reply. I have raised a request for the algorithm for the mirror memory, also from my side I changed the base offset and the flashing works, only need to verify it now :)

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement