Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Dowload Flash Programmer Software for Kinetis Devices Single-User License
Renè M. Oct 2, 2014 at 05:55 AM (05:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Dear All,
    I would like to download the following program on website :
    PROGACMP   Flash Programmer Software for Kinetis Devices Single-User License

But when I complete the routin of payment , the site requesting me the method of shipment : 1lb = 77 $ by Fedex . Why !?!?!?
    This is only a software or is an hardware device???
    Can you help me? I only need to download the program.

Thanks!
    Renè

Comments

• Greetings,

We only charge shipping if you have hardware in your order. You must have selected the wrong item in your cart. I have sent you a proforma of PROGACMP with ETF SWIFT fee included, but no shipping costs. Let me know if you have questions.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
      Thanks for your proforma , I would like to confirm it...how can I do that ?
      The program can be downloaded from the site through a link?
      Thanks for your help!
      Renè

• Greetings,

Once the credit card or bank transfer is processed, you will get an email with the license code and a download link to get the software.

I sent you an email of the proforma, or you can see it on your P&E account as well. If you are happy with it, we can convert it into an order.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
      I see the Proforma and I want to 'Convert to Order' .... how can I do that ?
      Renè

• Dear Yamada,
    if we will pay with the credit card , we have to pay the EFT Bank Processing fee?
    Renè

• Greetings,

I have converted the proforma to an order. Please email our sales representative (sm@pemicro.com) about handling the EFT process. Please let her know the order number. I sent you the order in another email.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

No, EFT is for bank transfers. If you have a credit card, then I need to change the payment method. This is why I had you confirm the proforma before I change it to an order. I have made the change and resent the order. Please confirm it. Please contact our sales representative instead of using the forum thread. This is for public view. I will be deleting this forum thread soon for your own privacy.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
    I sent the following message to sm@pemicro.com :

"Dear Sirs,
    I confirm the order and the credit card data.
    The number of order is : "ORDINE CRISTIANO"
    Please, send me the invoice .
    I'm waiting for your reply.
    Best regards,
    Renè"

Please, if it is correct.
    Renè

• Greetings,

Your order went through, but you have yet to activate the software. Do you have questions or issues?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement