Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Generating SAP files
Ethan S. Aug 14, 2014 at 08:55 AM (08:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi, I'm trying to use a script to generate SAP files, but my question is, where is the documentation on the tools for this? I found this blog post: http://www.pemicro.com/blog/index.cfm?post_id=33, but I'm using stmicro and that executable is not listed in my folder. I was wondering what EXE I use and also if there is documentation on the parameters for its usage.

Regards,
    Ethan

Comments

• Greetings,

The EXE you want to use are the "CSAP" found in your cyclone_st directory. We do not have documentation specifically for the Cyclone ST, but I can give you documentation for the cyclone max or cyclone pro. The parameters and settings are basically the same so you can follow how it is done on the other cyclones.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao,

That would be great, which EXE specifically? I have: csapstacmpz.exe, csapstppcnexusz.exe, csapwiz00z.exe, and csapwiz01z.exe

The documentation would be great.

Regards,
    Ethan

• Greetings,

It will be either csapstacmpz.exe or csapstppcnexusz.exe depending on what kind of chip you are trying to program. If you are programming STSPC, then go for the stppcnexusz. If you are programming ST ARM, then go for the stacmpz.

You should have gotten an email with the documentation.

Takao Yamada

• Yes, I saw that right after I posted. Perfect!

Thank you very much!

Ethan

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement