Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
ICDPPCNEXUS license
James J. Jul 15, 2014 at 02:25 AM (02:25 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,

I bought two USB Multilink programmer (USBMLPPCNEXUS) and ICDPPCNEXUS for programming/debugging MPC55xx.

How many Installation Codes will be there?

How many activations are possible?

Can I change the license from one computer to another at a letter stage when I change computer, during support period or after support period?

Regards,
    james

Comments

• Greetings,

Our license policy and agreement can be found with the install of your software. To summarize, you are given a license to be used by a single user and it can only be used in one instance. This license should not be shared with others or be used on multiple computers simultaneously.

We also have an upgrade policy where the user can get a free upgrade to their software within a year of purchase.

As long as you follow this rule, the user can get as many activations as they need, but may need to contact technical support if they get the message that their license activation has hit a max. Technical support will check to see if your license is being used correctly and then add extra activations to your license.

The support period ends after a year of purchase. So any new software upgrades will no longer be activated with the same installation code. But the user can still install original software as many times as they need even after the support period. It is only a restriction on new software upgrades.

Hopefully that answers your questions. Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

• Could you please check the SR ID - 20956

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement