Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
CPROGDSC cannot find any ports
Vladimir B. Jun 27, 2014 at 05:08 AM (05:08 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

I'm trying to program DSC on TWR-56F8400 board using on-board OSBDM interface and CPROGDSC command line tool, but it cannot find any ports. Running 'cprogdsc INTERFACE=USBMULTILINK PORT=USB1' returns error 32: "Specified port is not available or error opening port" and running 'cprogdsc ? showports' does not show any available ports.

But using GUI based PROGDSC works well.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong? Or is it just that PROGDSC supports OSBDM interface while CPROGDSC does not?

Thank you!
    Vladimir

Comments

• Greetings,

Thank you for reporting this. I was able to replicate this problem and this is an oversight. We will rebuild the software to support this feature and test to make sure it is included. I will let you know when it is ready for download on our website.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

I have updated the latest PROGDSC software to support OSBDM within command-line programming.

Please open a support request ticket and tell us when you last purchased this software with invoice or order number.

I will label this thread as resolved.

Takao Yamada

• Hello,

Thank you for resolving the problem! I have created support ticket, but I'm not sure what do you mean by "invoice or order number" as I have just downloaded trial version free of charge.

Vladimir

• Greetings,

Sorry, I forgot that DSC software is for free! I was earlier asking if you had any previous purchase of the software.

Enjoy the upgraded software.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement