Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
ICD32z debugger is asking for license installation code but we have the disc
Jose E. Apr 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM (12:20 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• ICD32z debugger is asking for license installation code but we have the disc. Kindly assist. Thanks!

Comments

• Greetings,

Did you get an installation code with your purchase? The software key is necessary to be able to activate your license and to get the software to work. You may want to look for your invoice to find this key.

If you cannot find this key, then please create a support request ticket through our support page and let us know the order/invoice number. We can find the key for you. If you bought the software from a distributor, please contact them instead.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to resolve your license problem?

Takao Yamada

• Takao,

Thank you for responding....my peer stated she didn't get a respond from the user. Will let you know. What is your email address?

• Greetings,

Emailing me your question will get lost very quickly in my inbox. This is why we implement a support request ticket system where we can track everyone's question and its progress very easily. Please create a ticket on our support system on our support page with any installation code related problems. You can mention my name at the beginning of your message so that I can will immediately assigned to it.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Have you created a support request ticket? Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement