Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
MC908QC8 there is a mistake in programing algoritm
Vasyl T. Apr 20, 2014 at 01:17 AM (01:17 hours)
Staff: Mikhail A.

• Hello. I trayed to program MCU MC908QC8 and find that option - *program module* dosen`t work correct. *Upload module* work properly.
    The programing is going with uncorrect offset so verifaing show difference.
    I programed MCU used Algoritm for QY8, but i ask you check and improve algoritm for QC8. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hello. Can someone from support team reply to my topic?

• Vasyl,

Can you please email me the S19 file you are using. You can send it to mikhail.andreev -at- pemicro.com.

Regards,
    Mikhail
    P&E

• Dear Mikhail i have sent to your email neaded file.
    Best regards.

• Greetings,

Has this issue been resolved? Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

• Mikhail hasen`t reply yet. So the issue not resolved.

• Hello Vasyl,

From testing this issue with the most recent software, we have not encountered the issue you describe. This leads me to think the issue you described is specific to your case as opposed to one other users are experiencing.

If this is still a problem I encourage you to open a support request with us so we can resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Mikhail
    P&E

• Mikhail did you try exactly to program MC908QC8?

• Hello Vasyl,

Yes, I programmed the chip using the latest version PROGHC08, using the Cyclone Pro, with the algorithm 908_QC8_8Mhz.08P and the S-record file you provided.

First I erased the chip, ran a blank check, Programmed the module, and performed a verify module. All steps were successful.

Regards,
    Mikhail
    P&E

• What is the latest version of PROGHC08. When was the last update?

• The latest version is 5.13.02.00 which was released on October 28th, 2014. This information can be found on the product page in the version info section:

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=27

• What about free version of PROGHC08 and MutlinkMON08?

• My apologies, I was looking at the wrong version of PROG. As of this time the PKG software has not been updated to the latest version yet. We are currently working through testing the software included in PKG, and hope to release it soon.

However, I can give you the latest PROG08SZ software so you can test if that is the cause of your issue.

• Ok Mikhail send me please to my email and i will try whith latest version.
    Thank in advance.
    Vasyl.

• Hi Mikhail! 
    The latest version of PROG08SZ that you give me works perfect. Thank you very much. And please see free version where you can find a mistakes.
    Best regards.
    Vasyl.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement