Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
What software do I need for MCF51JM programming?
Michael T. Mar 30, 2014 at 08:36 AM (08:36 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge in all things microprocessors and embedded related. Especially in the Freescale Universe.

Just some background, I've got an urgent task of running some device with multiple boards all freescale, I've figured how to flash all of them using PROGCFZ I've purchased. Now, I have one left that is based on a MCF51JM chip (MCF51JM64VLQ). The people who did it before me, used CodeWarrior with USB-ML-12 to run "debug" which apparently flashed the assembly to the flash.

Problem I have with their old method is that I can't identify the correct version of source code to compile and may as well have none. I've tried to load what I have and the functional results of the board differ from what is expected. What I do have is a few working devices in the warehouse I can copy flash content from and about 20 boards with empty flashes.

Can somebody please help me to figure out what software I should use to "upload/download" complete flash images like I did with PROGCFZ using USB-ML-12?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Thanks Johnny, I've already tried the demo version earlier and was half way through the purchase of the full one when the site went offline :) back to shopping then.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement