Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
ICD16Z and ICD32Z registration
Ashpak M. Mar 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM (00:30 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello there,
    I am Ashfaq Mujawar, Working with Baker Hughes Oman, Commissioning Engineer and I have down loaded latest version of ICD16Z and ICD32Z online, but it requires activation code which I have ordered from PE micro on 18-Feb-2014 but my order is not yet completed, can you tell me when should I get my code ? my Order status says 70939 Proforma 'Awaiting Approval'

Thanks and regards,
    Ashfaq

Comments

• Greetings Ashpak,

'Awaiting Approval' means that a P&E staff member still needs to review your proforma. I forwarded your inquiry to my colleagues in the Sales department. They will contact you shortly.

-Johnny
      P&E

• Hey Johnny, thanks buddy, Yeah I got confirmation for the PO, but I have still one consern, Do I need to pay the bill ? because last time when I used older version of the ICD I never pay, moreover me being a Bakerhughes employee the billing amount was $ 134, but now the PO is updated to $ 170, what is that actually ? Thanks and regards, Ashfaq

• Hi Ashpak.

The $36 charge applies if your payment method is for bank transfers. If you pay with a credit card, the fee is removed when we process the order.

Regards,
          Johnny
          P&E

• ICD16Z Debugger software registration issue. Please assist as I need this install. Thanks!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement