Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
DEMOQE128 board and C.W development studio
victor s. Feb 24, 2014 at 03:10 AM (03:10 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• is DEMOQE128 board compatible with C.W development studio V10 (win7-64bit) ?
    if yes, can you give some link with explanation ?
    my C.W development studio V10.2 do not recognize PEmicro drivers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50858606/PEmicro.png

Comments

• Greetings,

I am assuming you are connecting your DEMOQE128 board via the USB port. This USB port is our embedded USB BDM multilink design.

Your device manager shows the correct drivers.

The PEMicro menu you circled only is available when you enter the debugging session.

Also, within the debug configurations anything that says "PnE" is short for pemicro (our company name is P&E Microcomputer Systems, which is a mouthful so in short pemicro, or "PnE"). What you want to do is select the "PnE USB BDM" option. Make sure to edit the debug configuration settings if you have issues connecting to your board.

Make sure you created the correct project. In your picture, it says you created a QE8 demo project, not a QE128 project. Although the QE8 project will work on your board, you may be missing out on 120KB of more memory space and many more peripherals are your disposal!

Let me know if you have any further questions, though it is advised to first check out the reference manuals within Codewarrior. Within your CodeWarrior directory, go to MCU/Help/PDF/Targeting Microcontrollers.pdf. Go to the "Connections - HCS08" chapter. I wrote up pages of information in here for everyone to learn how to use our products within CodeWarrior.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Have any other questions?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement