Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
MM912H634 programming
Leo J. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello experts

I encounter problems when programming the chip MM912H634 using Prog12Z. It should be supported by the prog12Z but every time it fails at loading algrithm. Attached the fail message for you to analysis.

I'd like to know what exactly this step do. I guess it load some code into ram of the chip then run these code to program the flash? I believe the connection to the board is correct but maybe the speed is too fast? From the fail message,you can find the fail address is different.

The board is designed to use on-chip PLLCLK,is currenttly suported by prog12z?
    The board is powered by 12v and MM912H634 generate 5V ,the 5v output is connected to BDM pins 6(TVCC)

Mark on part body: MM912H634CV1AE
    Programmer hardware: PEMicro USB-ML-UNIVERSAL
    Programmer software: Prog12Z
    Choose Algorithm:Freescale_MM912H634_1x16x32k_64k_Linear_Pflash.12P

Thanks for your help,

Leo
    [attachment=224:error.JPG]

Comments

• I had the same problem on a 9S12C32 board. 

Then I used another board (after 4 hours), and it worked on that. Tried some more the next day, and it worked, even on the 'bad' board.

Later I found out, that if the real-time data display computer tries to talk to my target board while programming, I get this problem. So, now I always unplug the serial data cable, before flashing these C32 chips.

Gerhard

• Greetings,

Has this issue been resolved? Please let us know if there are any new findings or if you have any further questions or concerns.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement