Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
MPC5643L
fabio f. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hi to all, I'm new of the forum and on embedded programming field.

I'm trying to develop a firmware for mpc5643l using codewarrior, when I work with PEMICRO I can see several problems:

1. I can't see c-source code, but only assemply code
    2. When my application run, using Source GO botton, the system go and I can see on variable window: core in reset
    3. When my application run, using source multy step botton, I can see, after few seconds : error in once status register.....

Can I attach the CW prj file?

thanks
    Zebra

Comments

• QUOTE (zebra84 @ Nov 10 2011, 05:04 AM) [legacy comment]
    Hi to all, I'm new of the forum and on embedded programming field.

I'm trying to develop a firmware for mpc5643l using codewarrior, when I work with PEMICRO I can see several problems:

1. I can't see c-source code, but only assemply code
    2. When my application run, using Source GO botton, the system go and I can see on variable window: core in reset
    3. When my application run, using source multy step botton, I can see, after few seconds : error in once status register.....

Can I attach the CW prj file?

thanks
    Zebra

Now I received this message response from Rappid Init support, the tool I used for auto code generation of low level firmware:

Dear Sir,

I was able to use your RAppID project and generate code, compile and run it using P&E debugger. The error message I see from your screenshot seems to indicate that there is a communication problem between the nexus interface processor/eval board and your debugger. There are few checks you can do:

- Please check if the debugger loads correct initialization script

- Please check if you have the latest version of the debugger

Cheers

any suggest?

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement