Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Prog12Z License question
Martin K. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Is the Prog12Z and especially the CProg12Z command line tool limited to any machine, or am I allowed to use it on my home PC, my Laptop and on my company PC? I've read that there is a machine limitation for the "Interface Library Routines for 68HC(S)12(X)" that only 5 machines are allowed, but I didn't found any limitation for the Prog12Z, so I assume that it can be used on any machine I want. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Kuppi...

Comments

• Is it possible to get a trial version (limited in usable time e.g. runs only for 30days)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
    Kuppi...

• QUOTE (Martin Kupke @ Feb 10 2011, 09:24 AM) [legacy comment]
    Is the Prog12Z and especially the CProg12Z command line tool limited to any machine, or am I allowed to use it on my home PC, my Laptop and on my company PC? I've read that there is a machine limitation for the "Interface Library Routines for 68HC(S)12(X)" that only 5 machines are allowed, but I didn't found any limitation for the Prog12Z, so I assume that it can be used on any machine I want. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Kuppi...

Hello Martin,

The PROG12z software can be installed on two PCs - one main PC and another backup. There is no evaluation version of PROG12Z.

Best Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E Technical Support

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement