Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Various issues (CFP, ICDCFZ, USB-ML-CFE Firmware)
shazz n. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hello,

I've got some different "issues" (or questions) so any help would be appreciated :)

1. I'm not sure which CFP to use with my MCF5307 Evaluation Board (https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=M5307C3&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab" target="_blank">Freescale page), I would choose the Eval_Board_AM29LV004T_2x8x512k_Freescale_M5206EC3.CFP as my board uses a AM29LV004T_2x8x512k but I'd like to avoid damaging my flash :)

2. Using ICDCFZ, I can debug my application, modify the coldfire registers and so on but when I try to modify the memory (using the memory window), the change is not committed, the old value remains (I thought I was trying to change a r/o section but same result anywhere)

3. I've got a USB-ML-CFE RevB and I saw that there is a firmware update (5.49). How to flash it ???? Is there a tool ?

Thanks !

shazz

Comments

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement