Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Problem with 64bit drivers on Vista x64
Filip K. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hello.

I tried new drivers 10 on my Vista x64 (SP2). Installing of drivers was without problems (USB Multilink 2.0 and WinDriver are available in Jungo item in Device Manager). But I am not able to connect with my M52233DEMO board. I tried utilities Testcfz.exe (unit_cfz.dll v 3.26) and CF Flasher 3.1.10 (unit_cfz.dll v 3.24) without success (no USB found).

I tried to install drivers and utilities on 32bit WinXP OS too. Everything works OK.

I suppose some problem within driver or utility. Is possible any solution?

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Nelup

Comments

• Greetings,

I believe our tech support team could help you out on this issue if you would start a Support Request on our website. I believe you need some new DLL's that support the 64-bit OS.

Takao Yamada
    Technical Engineering Intern

• Was this issue ever resolved? I'm having the exact same issue with M52233DEMO board and Win7 64-bit. BTW, I've installed the latest P&E drivers (v10) but still the M52233DEMO board is completely unrecognized by Win7. (The board itself is good, as I can move to my Win XP 32-bit laptop and the board is recognized by the OS as soon as I plug it in.)

If the issue is still open/unresolved, let me know and I'll submit a support request. TIA.

• QUOTE (Nordy @ Aug 3 2010, 08:54 PM) [legacy comment]
    Was this issue ever resolved? I'm having the exact same issue with M52233DEMO board and Win7 64-bit. BTW, I've installed the latest P&E drivers (v10) but still the M52233DEMO board is completely unrecognized by Win7. (The board itself is good, as I can move to my Win XP 32-bit laptop and the board is recognized by the OS as soon as I plug it in.)

If the issue is still open/unresolved, let me know and I'll submit a support request. TIA.

Hello Nordy,

Please submit the support request and a technical support engineer will assist you.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E

• QUOTE (Johnny Ng @ Aug 4 2010, 09:24 AM) [legacy comment]
    Hello Nordy,

Please submit the support request and a technical support engineer will assist you.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E

I submitted the service request today, Aug 4, 2010. I'll post their response/resolution when received.

-- Nordy

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement