Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Interactive programmer, cprog12z_cyclone
David K. Jul 14, 2017 at 10:58 AM (10:58 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• When I attempt to open this application, it displays some text but exits so quickly I am unable to read the message. I have verified that the Cyclone Pro is connected correctly as I am able to execute both the "Cyclone Pro Image Creation Utility" and the "Cyclone Pro Image Manager"
    I have search the task manager for other tasks with PE or Cyclone in their name and found nothing. I also search the services and found nothing.

I can assume that the USB drivers are working correctly as both the "Cyclone Pro Image Creation Utility" and the "Cyclone Pro Image Manager" use the USB drivers.

I believe the BSD is connected correctly since I have used it recently to debug some code on the same board and have not disconnected it since (I am attempting to return the board to it pristine state)

Comments

• Greetings,

CPROG is not an interactive software. It is a (c)ommandline PROG software. What you should be using is the PROG12Z, which you will also find in your software package.

If you wish to use CPROG, please read the CPROG documentation on how to use it.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks for your response. I was misled by the fact that the file was in InteractiveProgrammer directory of the cyclone_pro installation. 
    I guess I should have anticipated that it was the wrong application by ???

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement