Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PROGPCNEXUS 6.22.00.00 SPC56EL70
Martin D. Apr 27, 2017 at 04:26 AM (04:26 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,

We currently use PROGPCNEXUS flash programmer s/w on a variety of products that we make which have NXP microcontrollers. We have recently started building with ST microcontrollers and our version of PCPROGNEXUS s/w does not have the algorithms for the microcontroller that we need - the ST SPC56EL70 family (the version we have is old - 1.42.00.01).

I have been looking at version 6.22.00.00 but I do not see this microcontroller in the algorithms. Can you please advise if this is available in version 6.22.00.00? Also, it would have to support NXP MPC463L - does it?

As a further question, I installed the trial version to a laptop but when I connected the PE micro USB multilink interface (USB QORIVVA Multilink) my Windows 7 would not install the drivers because they are un-signed. I checked the Jungo website but did not see them. Can you advise where I get signed drivers for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Greetings,

Could you ask the drivers question in a new forum thread? It is not related to the topic and title you created.

I see the algorithm in version 6.22 just fine. Make sure you are in the Algorithms_SPC5 folder. It is named ST_SPC56EL70_1x32x512k.pcp.

Also MPC5643L is supported as well: Freescale_MPC5643L_1x32x256k_cflash.pcp

I will make changes in the algorithms folder structure to make this cleaner in future releases.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement