Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
ProgACMP failed to load .arp file
Henry L. Feb 1, 2016 at 07:52 PM (19:52 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am setting up ProgACMP with Multilink Universal FX to load FW onto a MK60DN512VLL10 SOC.

I keep getting the following error message when choosing the .arp file.

Error loading .ARP file : C:\PEMicro\PROGACMP\Algorithms\freescale_k60dn512m10_1x32x128k_pflash.arp at address 20000000.

I have tried installing the latest drivers. My co-workers are using the same version of the progACMP software (version 1.10) and they are not having any problems.

Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• Greetings,

Are there any differences in setup between your coworkers? Like are you using a different multilink? Same setting within PROG?

You should try lowering the debug shift frequency/speed found in the connection manager window when you first open the PROG software.

I would also try your multilink on your coworker's setup just to make sure your multilink is in working condition to remove a variable.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao,

It turns out to be the problem is due debug shift speed. I had it set at 0. When I switch it to 4, it works.

You were right in suspecting the debug shift speed.

Thanks for your help.

Henry.

• One more thing.  

If there is a way to post (upload) picture files (i.e. .pmg) illustrating the problem when we ask for help, it can help you figure out the problem easier.

Henry.

• Greetings,

We prevent file posting on our forums because it makes the forums more secure. We have had history of people posting viruses and trojans.

If you ever need to post files or pictures, you can go to Support page -> Support requests and create a ticket. However, the service and response may be slower. In forums we do our best to answer as quickly as possible.

Takao Yamada

• Another suggestion is to use any of the plethora of file and picture hosting sites and placing a link in the forum.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement