Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Can't communicate to the target processor PPC5775KMY3B
Nai Pin K. Jun 16, 2015 at 01:53 AM (01:53 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am using the PEmicro Multilink Universal and PROGPPCNEXUS Programmer to program the 5775K processor.
    For processor SPC5775KQMMY3 can be connect and program. But PPC5775KMMY3B can't even communicate after click the "Connect(RESET)" button.
    Do you know why?

Comments

• Greetings,

Could you tell me which version of the PROGPPCNEXUS software you are using?

Ensure your multilink universal has the latest firmware by going to this download and using the firmware updater utility:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346

The initial cut 1.0 of SPC5775x was first supported in v1.47. But if your chip is new then most likely your cut is 2.0 in v3.24.

If you have an earlier version of the software, then you need to purchase the latest version from our website. If you wish to test out our newest version, then go to the following link and click on "download 64K starter Edition":
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320089

Takao Yamada

• the version of the PROGPPCNEXUS software I am using is 5.13.02.00

• Greetings,

Getting the latest version might help, but you need to also make sure your mutilink is working with the correct firmware.

If you are still having issues, then try lowering the debug shift speed before you click on "Connect". This will slow down the communication speed to better connect to your target. Try all of the options of debug speed until you can finally continue.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this? Were you able to resolve your issues?

Takao Yamada

• Thanks a lot. Is working well with the latest software.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement