Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PROGCFZ
William M. Mar 18, 2015 at 07:19 PM (19:19 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Gentlemen, our company has finally switched all 95,000 computers from XP to Windows 7 64 bit (I fought it to the bitter end). What to I have to do to install my MCF5xxxFlash/EEPROM software on this new computer. I still have my original disc with installation code. Do I need to purchase new software or just update to windows 7 drivers? Will the original activitation code work again?

Thanks, Bill

Comments

• Greetings,

Any software built before year 2010 does not have the support to work on Windows 7 and 64-bit machines. You should check your software executable and see if it was built past year 2009. If so, then you do not have to purchase a new software. Just use the CD and the installation code to activate the software.

If you have more activations on your license, then you should be able to activate the software with no problems. Each time a motherboard, operating system, or hard drive is changed then a new activation is needed.

If you have activation problems like reaching your activation limit, then please create a support ticket by going to Support page -> Support Request. Our license manager will help you out.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you very much for the reply. I will check the software and reorder if necessary.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement