Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How do I activate PROGACMP purchased by our subcontractor
Gary K. Apr 24, 2014 at 04:51 PM (16:51 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• We have a subcontractor who purchased 3 Activation Licenses, with 1 being allocated for us. I got an email with the "Installation Code" and the "Activation Code".  The product is "PROGACMP", for supporting the "USB Multilink Universal Rev B.

Since his email username and password are different than mine, I cannot get beyond the first page where you enter username and Installation Code, because it tells me I have no products purchased to install.

How do I download + activate this software?

Comments

• Gary,

In general, our software licenses come with 3 activations but they are suppose to be registered to one user only. What this means is that your contractor cannot buy one license of PROGACMP and then give you one of their activations. You're each suppose to have a unique installation code.

We will need to verify that your license is being used appropriately. Since this is a public forum, I would not post your installation code and invoice here. Please open a ticket under 'Support Request' and we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement