Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
ICD16Z and ICD32Z registration
Ashpak M. Mar 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM (00:30 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello there,
    I am Ashfaq Mujawar, Working with Baker Hughes Oman, Commissioning Engineer and I have down loaded latest version of ICD16Z and ICD32Z online, but it requires activation code which I have ordered from PE micro on 18-Feb-2014 but my order is not yet completed, can you tell me when should I get my code ? my Order status says 70939 Proforma 'Awaiting Approval'

Thanks and regards,
    Ashfaq

Comments

• Greetings Ashpak,

'Awaiting Approval' means that a P&E staff member still needs to review your proforma. I forwarded your inquiry to my colleagues in the Sales department. They will contact you shortly.

-Johnny
      P&E

• Hey Johnny, thanks buddy, Yeah I got confirmation for the PO, but I have still one consern, Do I need to pay the bill ? because last time when I used older version of the ICD I never pay, moreover me being a Bakerhughes employee the billing amount was $ 134, but now the PO is updated to $ 170, what is that actually ? Thanks and regards, Ashfaq

• Hi Ashpak.

The $36 charge applies if your payment method is for bank transfers. If you pay with a credit card, the fee is removed when we process the order.

Regards,
          Johnny
          P&E

• ICD16Z Debugger software registration issue. Please assist as I need this install. Thanks!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement