Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Flash Algorithm MC908QB8
Mark C. Jan 7, 2014 at 05:14 AM (05:14 hours)
No staff assigned yet

• Hi
    Apologies if I have missed the blindingly obvious but I cannot find the flash algorithm for this device. There is clearly a 908_QB4_8Mhz.08P in the listing but not 908_QB8_8MHz.08p? Can someone point me in the right direction. I am using PROG08SZ. Thanks.

Comments

• Update: These are now visible in the listing but not in the download. Assume someone has updated this in the background?

• Hi Mark,

I just posted some links to the algorithms for the 908QB8 to your account. If you click on the 'Home' tab at the top, it will bring you to the main site where you should see the download links.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E

• Hi Johnny
      Many thanks. For whatever reason I dont see any new link other than the existing one under support/Flash Algorithms for HC08... The file is present in the listing but not in the zipped DL. Clicking home simply shows me the standard homepage. Dont see anything different or specific to this query? Of course I might have missed something so apologies if that is the case. Mark

• I'll ask our algorithm developers to update the existing link on the Flash Algorithms support page.

• The link has now been updated with the latest algorithms for the 908QB8.

• Thanks Jonny... Sorted.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement