Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PROGHCS08 purchase
Rafael D. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Greetings,

I need this information with some urgency, and I could not find it in the web-site, only in this forum, and I would like to confirm the information I gathered here before I purchase the PROGHCS08 software.

My company is in Brazil and I need to send a software update to a syster company in the USA that is using the MC9S08LC60 MCU.

I use CodeWarior here for development, with the USB-ML-12E module. For production we use the Cyclone Pro with the software that came allong with it.

My syster company in the USA has the USB-ML-12E, but I do not wish to send the source code with the update, so I don't think he will be able to use CodeWarior for the update.

I tried to use the Cyclone software with the USB-ML-12E but it will not recognize the device. It is my understanding that I should purchase the PROGHCS08 software to do what I want.

I also understand that I'll get 3 licences with the software, so I would use one here in Brazil, and the other would be used in the USA.

But because of the urgency, I would like to receive the sortware through e-mail as soon as I purchase it. And I would send a copy to my syster company in the USA.

Is that possible?

Thank you

Comments

• Thank you Edison.

• Hi rdazcal,

Additional activations can be provided by P&E. You simply need to contact us by phone or by submitting a support request on our website. It usually takes at most 1 day for these type of requests to be approved.

Best regards,
    Edison

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement