Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
ICD PPCZ, install problems
charlie w. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• i just got the ICD PPZ , and am trying to install it on win7 32 bit where my cyclone max is installed (with the 10 drivers), and its failing with "failed to install the inf file d:\windows\inf\winddrvr6.inf) error updating the driver (hwid:WINDRVR6), cannot find the file specified.

as a bonus its seems like it jaffed up my install of ProgPPCZ, i'm guessing its attempted to install old jungo drivers that aren't supported on win7 ( if so be nice if the product page did list which OS's are supported)

i'm doing a repair install of the 10 drivers see if it'll at least fix my ProgPPCZ

And it didn't, usb driver did not initialise 200000007, library=wdapi900.dll

great so now not only can't i used the icd debugger, but my reflash is borked too, awesome! thanks jungo .. I'll uninstall and reinstall it all.

Comments

• Ok i managed to get my cyclone max reflash working again, a few dozen reboots and some re/un/installing, and by some miracle i also managed to get the ICD PPCZ working as well. 

I extracted the install exe, then extracted the cab, renamed all the FXXX_prog.exe etc to prog.exe (all the files) and copied it to the pemicro\icdppc folder and bob's your auntie

Sometimes a plain old zip file with the files works a lot better than some flaky install process.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement