Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Trying to debug Cypress Traveo II CYT2B97CAE using IAR EWB 8.22.2 with Multilink Universal FX Rev.B and Multilink Universal Rev.C
DANIEL M. Apr 20, 2020 at 12:42 AM (00:42 hours)
Staff: Steve M.

• While trying to debug my Cypress device, P&E Connection Manager is not showing any Cypress Traveo II device in the list, using IAR Embedded Workbench 8.22.2.

I plan to use Multilink Universal FX Rev.B and several Multilink Universal Rev.C for this project (I updated already the firmware to the latest version available for ARM devices), so please do you know if there's a way for the P&E Connection Manager to support my device, which is a CYT2B97CAE (Multicore architecture that contains an ARM M0+ and a M4F cores inside the same chip)?

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot!

Comments

• Hello,

We have just recently added support for these devices. We can provide the necessary files to support this device in IAR if you can create a Support Request through our website.

Thank you!

Steve

• I tried yesterday to submit a request but it was failing to submit it. I will try again today and let you know if I can or not

• I just submitted the request a few moments ago, S.R. ID: 28832.
        Thanks for your support.

• New support files have been released to resolve this issue.

• Hello,

I’ve the same issue. I'm useing IAR Embedded Workbench - ARM 8.50.4. The version of the P&E Connection Manager is v7.69.00.00. I'm using the CYT2B95CAS. In the Device selection window, no Traveo II MCU is listed. Could you sent me the needed files?

Thank you!
    Kind regards
    Kevin Prior

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement