Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Firmwareupdater can not find my Multilink universal
Karo L. Mar 3, 2020 at 12:46 AM (00:46 hours)
Staff: Steve M.

• Hi,
    I'm using Multilink Universal, but my blue led is always off. when I connect the Multilink to the PC via a USB cable, the Blue LED on the Multilink do not illuminate. But I can find "USB Multilink 2.0 version 12.7.0.0" and "pemicrowindrvr version12.4.0.0" in device manager. In PEFirmwareUpdater.exe I can not find my Multilink, and it always shows"Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List."
    I don't know how to slove it.
    can anyone help?

Comments

• Hello,

Could you please follow FAQ 229 on our website to see if this resolves your issue, the FAQ will prompt you to download our latest drivers.

Here is the link to the FAQ...

http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=229&menu_id=faqs

Let us know if this resolves your issues.

Steve

• Hi,Steve,

I try the way you said. But it still not works. My Multilink Universal's two LED are still off and The PEFirmwareUpdater shows still "Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List".

Liu

• Hi Liu,

What operating system are you currently working with? It might be helpful to set up a Support Request you can send us a screenshot of your device manager or if we need further information.

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Thanks for Reply.
            My Operation System is Window 10.Although I also want to attach relevant screenshots, it seems that your forum does not support uploading pictures. If you know how to transfer pictures, please leave a message and tell me.

Liu

• Hi Liu,

To attach necessary screenshots, you can set up a Support Request on our website. Navigate to our Support page -> Support Requests and type in a small description of the issue with also referring to this forum post. You should be able to attach screenshots through a zip file that way.

Steve

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2020 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement