Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Keil, PEmicro and K70 Error.
vibhu s. Sep 12, 2019 at 06:12 AM (06:12 hours)
Staff: Gilbert Y.

• Hi Guys,

I am programming twr k70 board using keil uvision I am using p&e_micro osjtag to program. It was programming correctly only but now at the end the screen of CPROGACMP never closes and it is stuck at
    "Initializing. Target has been RESET and is active."
    Now it is stuck at this screen. If I try to abort the keil closes.

When I try to erase the target the screen of CPROGACMP is stuck at
    "Reloading program algorithm . . . done.

If I try to abort the keil closes.

Please Help !

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me what version of Keil Uvision you are using, as well as which of our debuggers you are using.

Did this issue start happening after a specific operation?

Regards,
      Gilbert Y.

• Hi, 

Am using keli uvision 5.28.0.0. I am using twr-k70f120m board.
        I was flashing the code but i pressed the reset button on the board thinking that the download finished. After that i again flashed the code once and it was correctly flashing after that the next time it gets stuck after flashing saying the target has been RESET and is active. If I try to close the crpogacmp the whole keli closes. If I try to flash again it is giving error 45!

• Could you open a support request with us? I would like to see a screenshot of the CPROG window when the error appears.

• I am not able to attach the screenshots here. How do I do it?

• Users are unable to attach screenshots to the forum. Please use the Support Requests page with the link found here: http://www.pemicro.com/support/index.cfm

You are only able to attach .zip files, unfortunately.

• Hi Gilbert,
        I have opened a support request with the screenshots attached.

The Support Request ID # 28033.

• Hi,

Was there any resolution to this? I'm having the same issue using a Multilink Universal and a Multilink Universal FX. The issue exists across all my Keil projects.

• Hello,

We are currently debugging the issue with this customer. Could you tell me the symptoms of your issue and how it started?

Regards,
      Gilbert Y.

• Hi,

I've opened a SR 28092. It started when I got an error in Keil when trying to flash to a board. I can give more detail in the SR.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement