Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
loading failed
Vincent P. Mar 30, 2017 at 11:35 AM (11:35 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello

ON 68HC812 with the PE USB MULTILINK INTERFACE (UBM ML-12E) we are unable to load the software in processor

when we start HI-WAVE we have the failure " FAILED to load "C: XXXXXX PATH"

And path is OK

Do you have any idea

regards

Comments

• Greetings,

Is this the first time getting this to work, or has this setup worked in the past?

Are you on a Windows 7 64-bit machine or newer computer? Have you tried using the CW patches I have created? Check out the FAQ I have created about this popular problem:
    http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211&menu_id=faqs

Takao Yamada

• hello

few week ago it was working but not now

we still use an old version of windows (XP SP2)so we don't understand why its doesn't work now

what the meaning of "failed to load path.abs"

does it mean that we can load the project in computer memory, the path have a problem or we can't access to the memory of the 68HC

I think that the connection to 68HC is correct because we haven't error like "communication failed" ( we have already have this message when the seeting pin on processor is not correct )

we try to create a new project but we have the save problem

we try the fonction "save" we haven't any failure but the file seems to be not correct

regards

Vincent

• Greetings,

I am not aware of this pathing problem. I think this is a question you may have to ask NXP, since they are the ones who made the Hi-wave software. We only provide the interface connection and debugging capabilities. If you had problems connecting or debugging, then I would be able to help you.

Takao Yamada

• Hello

i know there is software to program directly without code warrior

I think the name is prog12Z : could you send us a trial version to check if it's working ?

regards

Vincent

• Greetings,

I am sorry but we do not have a trial version of the software. That I cannot help you with. If you wish to use the PROG12Z software you must purchase it.

Takao Yamada

• Hello

Can you confirm me that the prog12Z allows us to program ( and read ) 68HC812 with the PE USB MULTILINK INTERFACE (UBM ML-12E)

if yes we are going to buy it

Regards

Vincent

• Greetings,

You can program and read the 68HC12 devices using our products, yes including our USB ML 12 devices.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement