Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable
Ben V. Oct 5, 2016 at 11:07 AM (11:07 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi !
    i have done a fresh installatiom of CW and the Multilink drivers on a windows 7/64 bits. When I compile a project, the PEMICRO Connetion Manager gives a message "Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh list." (FAQ #29). I have clicked the refresh list button, then I have reinstalled the drivers, as detailed in the FAQ #29 document, but the problem still there.
    What more can I do ?
    Thanks !

Comments

• Greetings,

Are you running a classic Codewarrior? If so, then you need to install my patches to support the older software to work on newer hardware and newer operating systems:
    http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211&menu_id=faqs

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao
    thanks for your answer.
    I'm running CW6.3 and I have installed the patch "Patch for CFV1/S08/RS08/MON08 3rd Party Software" as described at the FAQ ID # 211.
    I'm using a [MC9S08GB60A:Cpu] as target.
    thanks !

• Hi Takao,
    I have just repeated the procedure for the "CW63_patch_S08.RS08.CFV1" patch, and now seems to be all OK (by 2nd.time...). The Multilink device USB-ML-12E is recognized and the target CPU is loaded with my program.

Anyway, Are a new CW for the 64 bits operating systems, without to do the procedure as with the CW6.3 ?
    and if so,
    Can I still using my USB-ML-12E interface with the new CW?

thanks again,
    Ben.

• Greetings,

Are you talking about CW10.x eclipse? Those you do not need to do any patches and it will detect your multilink. Only the classic Codewarrior needs the patches.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement