Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How to install PE micro universal multilink on a 64 -bit system?
Eduardo C. Jul 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM (12:43 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Good afternoon , bought a micro PE multilink universal , it works perfectly on my 32 -bit machines , but the 64-bit system that does not run , could help me on how to proceed in this case? ps: sorry for my english

Comments

• Hi Eduardo,

Which microcontroller are you trying to debug or program?

What is the software that you are trying to load?

Most of our software has already been updated for Windows 64 bit. If you're trying to install and run really old software, then there could be compatibility issues.

If we determine that your software is not 64 bit compatible, you may have to purchase a new license. All of our programming and debugging software only come with 1 year of free updates and support.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E

• Thanks for answering. The software I use to record microcontrollers is CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.3 softaware hiwave . And microcontrollers , which are recorded are MC9S08GT60A and MCF51JM128 . The system I use is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 -bit

• Eduardo,

We created a patch for Codewarrior for Microcontrollers V6.3 to add compatibility with our 64 bit drivers as well as firmwaer support for the Multilink Universal. Please see the following FAQ regarding thePatch for HCS08/RS08/CFV1 3rd Party Software:

https://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211

Regards,
        Johnny
        P&E Engineering Support

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement