Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
cannot detect Embedded Kinetis OSBDM/OSJSTAG Device
Jill L. Feb 4, 2016 at 02:39 PM (14:39 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• The system was bought years ago. With the original device driver from the accompany CD it worked file. Now I did a firmware upgrade to 31.21 and it is not detectable from all the demo software and codewarrior 10.1. It can be accessed from the firmware update tool though.

Can I reverse the firmware back to 30.xx? where can I download the old firmware?

Comments

• Greetings,

Is there a reason why you are using Codewarrior 10.1? Have you tried updating this to the latest version CW10.6.4? If you use the latest software, you should have no issues with getting OSBDM to work.

Takao Yamada

• Hi Jill, 

The best scenario would be to update your Codewarrior IDE tools to use the latest Codewarrior 10.6 Update 6 release.

However, if you have access to Universal P&E Multilink, I can send you an older OSDBM firmware to reprogram your board.

Which OSBDM board are you working with?

Please shoot me an email to zahar (dot) raskin (at) pemicro (dot) com and I will share an older firmware file with you.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

• Many thanks to Takao and Zahar. I have sent an email to Zahar.

• Hi Jill, 

I just shared a s.19 file with you that you should be able to use to re-flash your JM60 OSBDM device via your Cyclone PRO and Codewarrior target task.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    P&E

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement