Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Jungo driver "license expired" message after power failure
Gary O. Sep 23, 2015 at 12:25 PM (12:25 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello again --

I have CodeWarrior and a P&E Cyclone Pro attached via USB to a Win XP computer that was all working fine until yesterday.

Last night we had a series of very short power outages, less than a second each, but the last one was long enough to cause the computer to shut down (I have a fancy surge protector, but not true UPS).

This morning, I am getting a "Windows Fatal Application Exit" pop up that says that my 30 eval license for Jungo has expired. That has been true since about 31 days after I bought this computer, but it never cared before.

Device Manager shows Jungo - Cyclone/Tracklink and Jungo - WinDriver. Both are "normal", meaning no yellow question marks or anything like that. Both say that the driver is working properly. P&E driver test program shows all drivers installed properly. I deleted and re-installed the drivers anyway; no difference.

I am out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Gary Olmstead

Comments

• Hi Gary,

Which version of Codewarrior are you using?

-Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Johnny --

Looks like CW 3.1 for HCS12.

• Gary,

Please download and install the patch that is intended for your Codewarrior from the following FAQ.

http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211

The download is a zip file that contains the latest P&E libraries and firmwares. There is a help me file included as well. After loading the files from the patch, restart Codewarrior.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Don't know if this is relevant or not, but I also have CW 6.3 for HC9S08 (different project).  It also uses the Cyclone Pro, and it works fine.

• If you are seeing the licensing message only in CW 3.1 for HCS12, this means you need to install the patch for HCS12.

• I downloaded and installed the patch.  It doesn't make any difference...

• Johnny --

I hadn't used this program in so long that I had completely forgotten that I also have CW 5.0 for HCS12. It works fine, so I don't need to get 3.1 working.

Thanks for your help.

Gary

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement