Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
P&E dirver issue on Window 10
Jeff C. Sep 16, 2015 at 10:19 PM (22:19 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Dear Sirs,
    I use FRDM-KL25Z board for testing. It can not download and debug on Windows 10.
    Information as below.
    There is a P&E USE driver licensing issue on your machine. Please donwload and install the latest drivers.

Comments

• There is a known issue with P&E Drivers and Windows 10. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. 

At the latest, there will be a new version of P&E Drivers that supports Windows 10 by Friday September 25th.

Best,

Kevin

• Thank you and resolved it.

• Please Help!!! After I upgraded to windows 10 I was able to debug for 3 weeks and now this afternoon I cannot debug all of a sudden. The error is "There is a P&E USB driver licensing issue on your machine. Please download and install the latest drivers from:...."
    This is blocking me from doing any development. We have bought a lot of hardware $1000s of dollars (cyclone) etc from PE for our development and manufacturing and it is frustrating to know that windows 10 isn't supported, even though it's been out for a while.

• This was all just working fine - on WINDOWS 10 - and then today suddenly everything stopped working. Why did it suddenly fail?

• Hi All,

Attached is a patch for Windows 10 and P&E Drivers.

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=460

Please remove all P&E hardware from your machine and close all P&E/Freescale software and install the above patch. Reconnect your devices/restart your programs and the issue should be resolved.

Best,

Kevin

• This resolved my issue as well. Good job, guys. Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix.

• Yes this resolved my windows 10 issue. Thank you very much guys for resolving this. I hadn't been able to debug for a few days. What a relief :)

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement