Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
BDM USB-ML-12E Undetected
Joe M. Sep 15, 2015 at 10:04 AM (10:04 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Hi,

I am trying to program a device using the Prog12Z PE firmware update on a win 8, 64 bit computer. However it fails to see the P&E USB Multilink device saying "Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List".

I have downloaded PEDrivers_install_11 and multilink universal installer. The blue light is on and in device manager I can see under Jungo Connectivity - USB Multilink 2.0 and WinDriver. These both point to driver version 11.7.0.0.

I also downloaded unsecure_12 and this does detect the device as "USB1:USB-ML-12Rev C(PE5516209)".

This works fine on 32 bit windows 7 machines with driver version 10.

Joe

Comments

• Joe,

What is the version of the PROG12Z software? My inclination is that you are using an older version of the software that does not support 64 bit.

Best,

Kevin

• Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I was originally using PROG12Z Programmer - Version 1.67 that didn't recognise the P&E. I then tried using Universal Multilink Firmware Update and Architecture Selection Utility - Version 5.48 which also does not recognise the device.

Joe.

• The Firmware update utility only works with the Multilink Universal and the Multilink universal fx. The ml12 will not show up in this utility.

• For me Universal Multilink doesnot show up in firmware Update utility as well.

• Does it show up in device manager under Jungo?

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement