Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Cyclone_FX Sap-Launch.exe Crash Problem
LIU T. Jun 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM (23:21 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi, All
    I use the command line to control the programmer execute firmware programming to my chip.

Here are the command lines that I use.

cmd /ccsapacmpz.exe c:\Pemicro\CreateCfgFile\1.cfg imagefile c:\PEMicro\CreatedSAP\1.sap imagecontent newImage /logfile C:\PEMicro\CreateResultFile\CreateResultFile.text

cmd /csap_launch.exe -O C:\PEMicro\UploadResultFile\UploadResult.text Port=USB1 updateimage C:\PEMicro\CreatedSAP\1.sap

But for unknown reason the pop-up with "sap_launch.exe has stopped working" shows up sometimes.

The ONLY WAY to make the Cyclone_FX work again is to RE-START it.

Here are the problem details after I click "Shows problem details":

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: sap_launch.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Exception Code: 0eedfade

Please advice.

Comments

• Liu,

Can you just run csapacmpz.exe in your batch file? Then check if you are able to manually load the SAP file to your Cyclone using the Cyclone Image Manager utility.

Regards,
      Johnny

• Hi, Johnny

Batch file will still have the same error, the error will come out as long as I run it.
        Here is my command line
        "sap_launch.exe -O C:\PEMicro\UploadResultFile\UploadResult.text Port=USB1 updateimage C:\PEMicro\CreatedSAP\1.sap"

Maunal load will be ok.

• I modified your batch so it worked out of one directory. Can you tell me if this works? Please note that it worked fine for me and sap_launch did not crash.

C:\PEMicro\cyclone_universal\ImageCreationSupportFiles\csapacmpz.exe "c:\Pemicro\CreateCfgFile\1.cfg" imagefile "C:\PEMicro\CreateCfgFile\1.sap" imagecontent "MyTestImage"

C:\PEMicro\cyclone_universal\sap_launch.exe PORT=USB1 IMAGE=1 updateimage "C:\PEMicro\CreateCfgFile\1.sap"

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement