Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Flashing Renesas R7F7010253AFP using Cyclone for Renesas
Juan P. Mar 9, 2017 at 12:18 PM (12:18 hours)
Staff: Esteban G.

• I have a Cyclone for Renesas and I want to flash the micro R7F7010253AFP, but I don't know how to connect the Cyclone with the target (Pin Out)and also I don't know what is the correct algorithm to flash this micro. 

I will appreciate any information or links you can provide me.

Comments

• Hello Juan,

The device R7F7010253AFP is part of the RH850 family of devices. The algorithms used are the R7F701025_CodeFlash.rhp and R7F701025_DataFlash.rhp depending on the flash sector to be programmed. You can download the latest algorithms on our website following this link:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=473

The pin out will be visible in the "Cyclone Image Creation Utility" once you select the correct algorithm. For the RH850 the pin out looks like this:

pin1=NC
    pin2=GND
    pin3=FLMD0
    pin4=NC
    pin5=JP0_1 (TXD)
    pin6=NC
    pin7=FLMD1
    pin8=VDD
    pin9=NC
    pin10=NC
    pin11=JP0_0 (RXD)
    pin12=NC
    pin13=RESET#
    pin14=NC

Best,
    Esteban

• Thank you Esteban, I really appreciate your information.

I download the algorithms.

Now I'm trying to download the R7F7010253AFP datasheet to see the Pin Out for the micro, but I can't find it even in the renesas official website. I know is not your business but if you know where I can find the datasheet I really appreciate.

• Hi,

The only place to get the datasheet at this moment is from Renesas directly. You can try going through their support system and they may be able to help you.

Esteban

• Thank you for the feedback Esteban

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement