Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Read a SAP Image
Luis A. Dec 23, 2016 at 12:00 PM (12:00 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,

Last weeks ago I got a SAP Image from my Customer, but this image only works the first time that we run it for a unit, when we reboot the unit and run programming again the Cyclone freezes at Processing $000000.

I want to check the order of the commands that the Cyclone is running while the programming (Maybe remove the Blank Check for always erase IC's Memory).

The closest I've seen is at this link:
    http://www.pemicro.com/forums/forum.cfm?forum_id=7&forum_topic_id=4094#c5826

I'm using a Cyclone Universal to program a SPC5605 from Freescale.

Thanks a lot,
    BR.

Comments

• Greetings,

I have sent you my utility. Note, that this is ONLY for cyclone pro and cyclone max SAP images only. You cannot extract SAP images from the cyclone, nor can you use this utility get information of the new images for Cyclone universal [FX].

For cyclone universal and cyclone universal FX, you do not need to use the utility. Instead go to the image creation utility and go to the File Menu to "Load Configuration from File" to load all the configurations for you!

Takao Yamada

• Hi Takao, 

Thanks for your really fast response.

I´m having this issue at try to load configuration from my current SAP Image:

"Configuration does not match with the target supported"

But I know that the Cyclone program the Microcontroller, because I´m actually running this Image in Stand-Alone Mode to program this Micro, and it´s working Successfully.

Is this what the Software refers with that error?

BR

• Exactly PN for MICRO is:

SPC5605BK0VLL6

BR

• Greetings,

Do you know if the image that was sent to you is meant for the cyclone universal? Maybe he/she created it for the Cyclone max? You cannot load a cyclone max image into the cyclone universal environment. Only a cyclone universal SAP image can be loaded using the File Menu I mentioned.

What you could do is convert your SAP image from an old SAP version to the new version by using the SAP conversion console. This is found in your cyclone universal software package and instructions are in the user manual. Once converted, THEN you can load it into the image creation utility.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks a lot Takao Y. that´s whats really helpful. You are the man!

BR

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement