Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
issue for CycloneProSerializeRev4
Tu B. Apr 27, 2016 at 11:56 PM (23:56 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• my  customer provides a  CycloneProSerializeRev4 software programmes the Freescale devices, according to  the document of Users Guide1  for CycloneProSerializeRev4,the CyclonePro is error 00008003 when we execute scanID programBoard or GetBoardInfo.
    Copied the csaphcs08z.exe to C;\pemicro\cyclonepro\ directory until P&E micro.81965-2Rev1_0_0.19 Couldn’t program into the programmer.Configure is ok,but if didn’t Copied the csaphcs08z.exe to C;\pemicro\cyclonepro\ directory until P&E micro.Configure failed and CyclonePro is error,LCD display "SAP Image Error".

Comments

• Greetings,

You are not making any sense. I don't know what CycloneProSerializeRev4 is and we do not provide this software. You need to talk with your customer what this is and why it is not working.

I do know what CSAPHCS08Z and you should be able to find it in your cyclone pro directory which you already found. What is wrong with the CSAP software?

Takao Yamada

• 1.My customer can use.I want to sent the software CycloneProSerializeRev4.exe and using instruction to you.Please give your email to me.
      2.My customer metion a lisense should be install into the programmer.Can you sent it to me?
      3.CycloneProSerializeRev4.exe is base on P&E cyclone design. It used to program and add ID number to the Freescale devices.
      4.How to fix error 00008003 and SAP Image Error issuse?

• Greetings,

1) I cannot disclose my email on the forums. Also, you cannot send me any EXE files through email. If you want to send us any files, you need to create a support request ticket. However, I will tell you that we will not be running other people's EXE. You need to work with your customer to how and why this utility is giving you problems.

2) There is no license needed to run hardware. If you have a compact flash card, then you may need a license and you need to purchase one. I cannot give you any licenses. Please find out and let me know which SOFTWARE needs licenses in your situation.

4) Error $8003 is a fatal error. This usually due to wrong command or parameter calls to the CSAP utility.

I recommend you use our image creation utility to load an image onto the cyclone. I have sent you a documentation on how to use CSAP. Work with your customer with this document to make sure you are using it correctly.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks for your commend.I will look at the documentation.I hope you can continue to support us if we have some issuse.

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

• No,We don't know the CycloneProSerializeRev4 is compatibility of the CyclonePro which we buy from agent or other,We don't know how to deal design the CycloneProSerializeRev4 which is base on P&E cyclone,so that we can find if the CycloneProSerializeRev4 is the problem and debug it.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement