Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
CYCLON PRO imagen files .sap wrong with version V.8.86
JOSE ASENSIO H. Mar 15, 2016 at 01:46 PM (13:46 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have installed the last version "Cyclon Pro Single File installation". I have connect my Cyclon Pro that has several files .sap inside but the new Cyclon Pro Imagen Manager say me that the files are corrupt and is necessary erase all. I have erase all, but now I can´t load any file *.sap that I have. The utility for read the *.sap files don´t read the files neither. What can I do for load all my *.sap files? Do we need to make all *.sap another time? This is very complicate in this moment  tomorrow I have to produce 1000 electronics controls, I need to use the *.sap files that I have long.

Comments

• SORRY I MEANS V8.68

• Greetings,

English does not sound like your native language. Do you need assistance in a different language?

You are better off creating a ticket by going to Support page -> Support requests and please attach the SAP files you are using. We want to see why the utility thinks it is corrupt. I doubt we can resolve this issue by tomorrow so I hope you a backup solution. Do you have the original S19 or ELF files to program your chips?

Takao Yamada

• Hi: If I have .S19 files. I will ask our technical department to make new .sap, but as I have several old pro Cyclon (without LCD) now I have to have different files * .sap. How I can send you a .sap file ?

• Hello.

OK, I have done a ticket and I have attached a *.sap file

Support Request ID # 23503

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement