Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How to load .srec file in cycloneMAX
huaping t. Dec 15, 2015 at 09:14 AM (09:14 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• we use IAR to compile MKE06Z64, and make the project,get .srec file, but cycloneMAX  image creation utility can read this file? why? Srec is Motorola format. If we chanage .srect to .hex, it can be read and programed, is there any problem or any suggestion?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Greetings,

SREC is a supported format. Hex is also a supported format. What problems are you getting when using the SREC file?

Takao Yamada

• Dear Takao:
      I can't upload picture in this web, how to send to you?
      Thanks!

Huaping

• Greetings,

There is no way of attaching files or pictures on this forum. You can either upload it onto another website and send me a link to it, or you can describe the problem in works.

Another option is to create a support request ticket. Support page -> Support requests.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Takao:
    Ok,I will create support request.
    BTW, do you know how to merge two s19 files(one is bootloader, the other is application code) to one file, then we cycloneMAX to program for one time.
    Do you have any suggested tooling?
    Thanks!

Huaping

• Greetings,

No we do not have any suggestions for combining S19 files. If you read about s-record format online, you could modify the files yourself, but there is no easy way other than manually making the changes.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement