Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Problems Flashing SAP Files
Gareth F. Aug 17, 2015 at 08:20 PM (20:20 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

I have created a SAP file to flash an MPC5675K with a cyclone max programmer.

However, when I execute the SAP programe I get an error of 0x00003003 displayed on the screen. This indicates that the Program operation part of the SAP file has failed or been cancelled. I'm at a loss as to why this is occuring.

I'm using a binary file that has been supplied by our custommer along with the Freescale_MPC5675K_1x32x512k_CFlash.pcp programming algorithm.

Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Gareth

Comments

• Greetings,

I am the Qorivva expert at P&E. Here are a few things to try:

1) Within your SAP image, try lowering the debug shift frequency. This is the communication speed and if you have it too fast, the P&E interface may have problems trying to program the device.

2) Update your cyclone max software and firmware. Here is a link to do this:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=145

3) To better debug your problem, try using the PROG for PPCNEXUS software found in your cyclone max software package. This is a step-by-step flash programming software and it will be easier to diagnose the problem than trying to decipher the problem in an automated script. Use the same exact commands you used in the SAP image and see if you can reproduce the problem.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement