Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How to increase the total imagen number with Cyclone MAX?
MIguel Angel M. Mar 11, 2015 at 08:05 AM (08:05 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Dear Sirs,

I'm using the cyclone MAX for burn kinetis devices with serial number in mass fabrication process. We need to use more than 8 images, we need to use a different image for each product. How can I put more images in Cyclone MAX? I have 6500 KBytes free in Cyclone Max, so it let me storage more images than 8. It is possible to burn the devices with the PC througth the CycloneMax? It is very very important the serial number manteinance for us in each image.

Sorry for my English.

Best regards. Miguel Ángel.

Comments

• Greetings,

There is a size and image number limitation on the cyclone. The internal flash size of Cyclone Max is 7MB and can handle up to 8 images. (The Cyclone Pro has 3MB and 8 image limitation).

If you wish to include more than 8 images, you need to purchase and unlock the compact flash card:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320102

You only need one license of the compact flash to unlock and use multiple compact flash cards. The compact flash has no image number limitation, just size limitation of the card which is 2GB that we sell. You can access all of your

We cannot guarantee outside sources of compact flash will work with your cyclone. The ones we sell are tested with cyclones so we can guarantee its success.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement