Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Command line tool for cyclone
Jan S. Feb 5, 2015 at 07:46 AM (07:46 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hallo
    Is there any possibility to control programming Coldfire through Cyclone Max from the command line. I make factory programing and I need into each piece a specific firmware programs, it is pointless to load for each piece image into Cyclone.I heard about CPROGCFZ, but I can not find him anywhere. It is still supported tool.
    Thanks for response

Comments

• Greetings,

Yes the CPROGCFZ is still supported and found within our PROGCFZ software purchase. You can give it a try by downloading our demo software called PKGCFZ, which includes PROGCFZ, which includes CPROGCFZ. Go to this website and find our link for 64K demo trial:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=198

How often do you have to switch between specific programs? If it is every device, then you probably better off NOT buying CPROGCFZ and just using the interactive PROGCFZ software, which you already have within your Cyclone Max software package.

Did you know you can load multiple images on the cyclone? You can load up to 8 standalone images on the cyclone if that makes your life easier. Let me know if you would like to learn more.

Another solution for bigger production lines is to use the cyclone automated control package. This allows you to use APIs to quickly switch out images on your cyclone with pre-made images via Ethernet or USB. It also allows you to do dynamic programming. Let me know if you are interested in this product and I can tell you about it more.

Takao Yamada

• Hallo
      Thank You.
      Yes I have a specific image for each item, in the firmware is added encrypted serial number, mac address etc.. I need a commandline tool to be able to flash FW by machine without a human operator.
      I try CSProg demo. How much does a full license for Cyclone CSPROG for 1PC? It is part of PROGCFZ Cyclone Edition for $899?

Thaks

• Greetings,

Your situation is pretty unique and I want you to create a support request ticket (Go to support page -> support request) and have my name "Takao" into your ticket description or title. I will look for it and we can discuss how to get you a CPROG software.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement