Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PROG32Z v5.74.00.00 update
. Jan 28, 2016 at 10:23 AM (10:23 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• prog32z v 5.21 I have only used

PROG32Z v5.74.00.00 update where download link...help me

Comments

• Greetings,

Software Upgrade Policy

For all software purchased directly from P&E Micro, the license holder of the software is entitled to cost-free upgrades for a period of 1 year after the purchase date of the software or software update for this product, and upgrades at 50% of the current full price for a period of up to 2 years after the purchase date of the software or software update for this product. After two years, software upgrades are available at the current full price.

Time since purchase of software/upgrade:

- Up to one year: Upgrade is no cost
      - Up to two years: Upgrade is 50% of current full price
      - Two years or more: Upgrade is 100% of current full price

Please contact sales-info@pemicro.com and provide your invoice #

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Greetings,

If you wish to get the latest software from us, you need to create a support ticket. Please go to Support page -> Support requests to create a ticket and detail the order or invoice number of your software purchase. If you do not have this information, then detail the installation code you used to activate the software.

Our software upgrade policy is you get free updates within a year of purchase. Within 2 years you can get a 50% discount on upgrades. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a new license.

I believe version 5.21 was released February of last year, so you should be within one year.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement