Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Urgently need a program PROGCFZ
Sidnev M. Jul 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM (12:44 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Urgently need a program PROGCFZ. Can I get the activation code to the e-mail immediately after payment?

Comments

• Greetings,

You will get an installation code to activate your software by email after the payment is processed. We do manual credit card processing so it may take a few hours to complete your transaction. The software will be sent to you as a download link on our website.

Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

• Hello!
    1. After payment you send an activation code on my e-mail?
    2. Whether it is possible to use a new activation code with my (old) version of the program, without loading the new program? Completely she suits me.
    3. When you the last working day before New Year's holidays?
    Sidnev M.

• Greetings,

1) After payment, give our sales team 2 hours to process payment and you will get a software download and new installation code. I do not think you need to purchase a new license. I think you just need more activations, which is free. I just added another activation on your license. Try it now.

2) You can activate your old software with new installation code. But that should not be necessary.

3) Last day is December 31st, but may be half day. Last full day is December 30th.

If the English language is difficult for you, we have 2 engineers who speak Russian and our senior sales representative can also speak Russian. Call our technical support line and ask for Mikhail, or call our Sales and ask for Svetlana.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement