Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
ICS08JLZ UPGRADE FOR WINDOWS 8
David P. May 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM (11:45 hours)
Staff: Keith M.

• HELP I HAVE ics08jlz  software package and the M68ICS08jljk development board.

Windows XP no longer being supported by Microsoft I Upgraded my computer to windows 8 which will not install my ICS08JLZ software. Is there an upgrade package available.

Regards
    David Price

Comments

• Hi David,

Our ICS05/08 software is somewhat older software that we make available at no cost on our downloads page, and unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to update ICS for newer version of Windows. However, I will ask about this and if I learn differently I will let you know.

Thank you,
    Keith

• Greetings,

For now, could you create a support request ticket and we can send you the software in a zipped folder and instead of an installation. The problem is that it spits out is the drivers included in the install is out of date. So we could give you the files and have you install the latest drivers manually. Creating a new installation with the new drivers will take some time.

Download the drivers here:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=301

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

This issue was resolved when the customer created a support ticket and I gave him the installer directly. I have updated the software on our website for everyone to get the latest version.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks Takao!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement