Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Continental Information Request #354073
. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• QUOTE (continental @ Jun 23 2011, 10:02 AM) [legacy comment]
    Dear supplier

This is Montse in vendor master data, I was told by our treasury department that there is a problem with your bank account, I kindly ask you to provide me a letterhead with your banking instructions this is very urgent we want to avoid any delay in your payments since yesterday I was sending e-mails and trying to get in contact by phone but I don't have an answerer. Please send me back as soon as possible the your info by e-mail top the following address:
    montserrat.mendoza-ext@continental-corporation.com

Thank you.

Montserrat Mendoza Rojas
    Continental Automotive Systems
    Vendor Master Data Analyst
    Continental Finance Center México

Paseo de Las Colinas No. 100 2nd Floor
    Parque Industrial y de Negocios Las Colinas
    Silao, Gto. México CP 36270

Office Phone: +52 (472 ) 722 8682
    Fax number : +52 (472 ) 103 0007
    Email: montserrat.mendoza-ext@continental-corporation.com
    http://www.conti-online.com" target="_blank">http://www.conti-online.com

Legal warning: The information which this e-mail contains and, should this be the case, its attached files, are for the sole use of the person whose e-mail address figures in the heading. Should any other person receive this e-mail, we request that it be erased at once. Any fraudulent use of the contents of this e-mail is punishable by law according to the current legislation regarding these matters. Continental cannot be held responsible for the contents, opinions or attached files which the sender might e-mail, being the sender the only person responsible.

Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

Hello Montserrat,

I apologize for the difficulty you experienced in contacting us for assistance. Any issues or questions relating to bank payments must be directed to our Sales Administrator Svetlana. Her email address is sm (at) pemicro.com She will be able to provide you with our bank information.

-Johnny
    P&E Technical Support

Comments

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement