Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
P&E USB MULTILINK Driver error
Ayan B. Aug 12, 2019 at 03:12 AM (03:12 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• We are using P&E USB MULTILINK for programming micro controller. We are using PROGPPCNEXUS Programmer-Version 6.22.00.00 application tool. 

When we connect P&E USB MULTILINK hardware to the PC it is showing following error in device manager in control panel:

Model: P&E USB MULTILINK
    Category: Unknown

And also it is showing in USB Multilink 2.0 Properties as follows.
    Device status:
    Windows can't verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device.A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Please let us know what may be the solution for this problem. If we have to install driver for this tool please share with us.

Comments

• Greetings,

Download the latest drivers from our downloads page:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53

Make sure your multilink is NOT connected when installing drivers. After it is done, try reconnecting the multilink and check the device manager.

If you continue to have issues, I would advise uninstalling all PEmicro drivers (NOT software) and try installing the drivers again from the link above.

If you continue to have issues, then I need to know more about your hardware setup because something is different. Are you running a virtual machine? Are you connecting on a remote server? Have you tried different USB ports? What happens if you try on a different machine do you see the same problem?

Takao Yamada

• I had the same message from the Cyclone/Tracelink Jungo driver,
    Windows can't verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device.A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)
    my Cyclone FX was version 2.3, I uninstalled the drivers from programs, I also uninstalled the all the Jungo drivers from the device manager, Then,
    I installed the drivers with the Cyclone connected, the drivers worked and the Gui started the software update to software 2.4, as soon as the Cyclone went to green screen the drivers presented the same error, again I uninstalled and installed the drivers, the update finished to 2.4, after that the drivers are stable, seems that the drivers do not work well with SW, 2.3, and work with SW, 2.4.
    I am using windows 10.
    I hope this helps you.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement